Best Practice 1: Promoting Technopedagogy
1. To impart ICT based teacher education to our students
2. To promote digital literacy and advanced digital skills among our students
3. To develop technopedagogical skills among our students
4. To ensure standards in e content development
5. To equip students to develop effective e content for teaching-learning
6. To enable students to explore creative ways for e content development
7. To familiarise students with the most efficient and effective digital learning platforms for teaching-learning
8. To enable educators to store and share e content in open access mode for learners
9. To practice and develop skills in digital modes of student assessment
Best Practice 2: Developing Ecological Consciousness and Sustainability
1. To promote ecological consciousness among the faculty, students and community
2. To develop an eco-friendly life style and habits among our faculty, students and community
3. To take consistent efforts in maintaining the vegetative cover of the campus at an optimal level.
4. To undertake eco-friendly practices like plastic free zones, herbal gardening, vegetable gardening, mushroom culture and rain water harvesting.
5. To be a beacon light in the efforts of the local community for conservation of rivers.
6. To promote an understanding of the historical significance of the locality