College Governing Body
The college governing body is constituted to ensure participatory management of the college in its functioning, both in the curricular and co-curricular aspects, in planning and executing the academic and infrastructural development and the extension activities. The body consists of 5 members.
2. A nominee of the Manager
4. A senior member of the teaching staff
5. A special invitee from among the faculties of the sister institutions.
Powers and functions
1 To ensure the effective utilization of human and infrastructural resources in the college.
2 To update the infrastructure of the college according to the changing requirements of curriculum, NCTE and other bodies.
3 To collaborate with the extension activities effectively.
4 To find out new strategies for development.
5 To encourage staff for pursuing academic excellence and professional competencies.
6 To establish good rapport between the management, staff, students and the public.
7 To encourage innovative programmes in teacher trainee.
College Governing Body – 2013-14
1. Rev. Dr. Antony Edanad, Prior & Manager
2. Fr. (Dr.) Thomas P.J., Bursar
3. Dr. Varghese K. Cheriyan, Principal
4. Fr. (Dr.) Sibichen K.K., Senior faculty
5. Fr. (Dr.) Joseph O.C., Principal, K.E. College, Mannanam