The college collaborates with St. Joseph College of Teacher Education for Women, Ernakulam and Organised Chavara Lecture Series.
Collaboration with school faculty
- Serves as subject experts in the interview board
- Evaluation of co curricular activities
- Research guidance provided to various school and college staff
- Interacting with teachers of other training colleges in developing teaching manuals and format for evaluation of teaching
- Faculty members in other colleges collaborate in writing text books
- Faculty members Collaborating research projects with faculty members of other colleges in areas such as e-portfolio development, developing value analysis models, areas in learning disability, stress-coping strategies, etc
- Orientation programme for higher secondary school teachers and parents
Collaboration with other institutions
- Collaboration with Government School for the Blind, Olassa
- Collaboration with Abro Bhavan (An old age home for women), Athirampuzha
- Institution has a tie-up with Vyloppally Samskrithi Bhavan
- Yoga Centre Kalady
- Sarga kshetra, Chethipuzha
- Collaborating with other faculty members for Paper presentations/publications
- Inter-collegiate sports organized by various colleges and universities in faculty collaboration
- Collaboration with Snehavani, (a socio cultural inter religious center)
Collaboration with other college or University
- The college signed M. O. U. with St. Xavier’s College of Education (Autonomous), Tamilnadu. This is to promote exchange of teachers and students for the mutual benefit of sharing academic expertise. Teacher educators of both colleges can participate in seminars and workshops arranged by the colleges. The research Scholars can use the library facility and research centre facility of the college. The faculties from both colleges acting as resource persons for the seminars conducted by both the colleges.
- Collaboration with Department of Education, Diocese of Tzaneen; for availing consultancy of our faculty regarding innovations in curricular transaction and research orientation.
- The college signed M. O. U. with St. John Vianney Seminary, Pretoria, South Africa. This is to promote research on new trends in education and computer aided teaching innovations at secondary and tertiary institutions of learning.